Wedding Ideas

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

24 days left...

okay. So. its DECEMBER 1st! Do you know what that means?!?!?! eh eh eh! that thats right!!!!! you got it!!!! 24 more days til christmas:):). So, Last year I remember i was super busy in December working and such and didn't get to do much winter/christmas festive things. THEREFORE, everyday this month or atleast until Christmas I am going to do something wintery/christmasy each day:). For example. Tomorrow me and my dad are going to put the village under the christmas tree and basically its gonna look like a miniature town under my tree, kinda like the movie grinch where they have their own little town in a snowflake except mine isnt in a snowflake its under my tree and its way BETTER than Whoville:) That means I have done something wintery/christmasy:) Geeze I'm brilliant:) So to give you guys a lil sneak peek I will explain some of the things that I am hoping/going to be doing! here we goooo.... Build a snowman, have a snowball fight, go see christmas lights, eat a candy cane(which i have already done like 3 times in the last 2 days but you cant have enough of those ya kno brahh;), hmmm ummm bake christmas cookies, go skating(I hope), go caroling(how fun would that be eh??!), make a snow fort, make a snow angel, watch christmas movies(national lampoons christmas vacation is one of the good ones if you wanan have a laugh attack OH and home alone) Oh and I cant believe i almost forgot. Ellens 12 Days of Giveaways!!!!! but i wont count that for all 12 days, thats just a must watch of course:)
anywhoooo so that is the plan stan!
that is all, goodnight:)

1 comment: