Wedding Ideas

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

after school snack!

After going to an hour lecture that involved a guest speaker talking about... woah. i actually have no idea what he talked about.... thats actually very sad. I literally had to sit there and think of what he talked about, and I can't think of one thing. Well it was in my Entrepreneurship class so I guess thats what it was about. anywhoo. I walked home which by the way its super nice out today, and then came home and decided to have a little after school snack. I came to the decision of pretzel crisps and artichoke dip..mmmMmmm! Don't you miss coming home from school when you were little everyday at the same time and you would always have an after school snack. It was like the one thing you could eat before supper time. I remember I used to always eat fruit snacks or a fruit rollup. Yumm. Now I want one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment