Wedding Ideas

Monday, November 15, 2010

planner no more!

okay SO I am a planner. which basically in a definition, I plan things. like for example: If me and my friends go on a road trip, i make sure i have everything written out on paper from directions, to addresses, to gas stations etc. and that will be done a month prior to the trip, and that also includes intineraries for each day, and if it doesnt work out i go a little crazy in my mind and just wish that it would work out... but today i have decided that i am going to stop planning! that doesn't mean im going to stop ALL the planning, it just means that maybe when i go out with some friends I wont plan how we are getting home, maybe ill just GO WITH THE FLOW. I shall see how that works out:) I am a perfectionist as well. but im not ready to change that up yet. :)
That is all. goodnight:)

1 comment:

  1. tamara I wish you luck with this endeavor but you are a planner in every aspect of the word! I wish I could be as planny(if thats a word) as you but alas Im not a planner lol and besides we love that about you so dont ever change! :)

    ReplyDelete