Wedding Ideas

Sunday, November 28, 2010

busy bee

ive been a busy bee and havent posted in a whiiiiileeee. ive been busy with lots of school stuff, and my sister came in town this weekend, so i was busy with her as well! i got to put up the christmas tree :) which i am very excited for! all thats left is me and my dad have to set up the village that goes under the tree(its mintttttt), I got to watch my niece meet santa and she even sat on santas lap!!!(last year she was too scared) I got to see burlesque this weekend, which by the way is a must watch! soo good;) and i went out.. ya thats right. i went out! ya its been a while but it was because i had some friends in town from good ol' winnipeg!haha hmm what else has happend.... OH! my best friend has a new boyfriend, ya you heard right!! and hes even nice and cute! im happy for her she deserves it:) anywhooo enough with the sap. i had a pretty eventiful/ busy weekend but i guess thats what happends when its coming down to the nitty gritty of school and work! p.s its almost december 1st and you know what that means?!?!?! that means that my boyfriend will finally shave off his awful beard and mustache:):) cannot wait:):)
well. anywhoo
that is all. goodnight:)

1 comment: