Wedding Ideas

Saturday, November 13, 2010

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.


Tonight i went bowling with my AMAZING sister(she made me write that) the boyfriend and my sisters friend. I was first to start bowling and i got a strike. after that it was alllll downhill from there. I think it was because when i got that strike on my first turn i think i turned a little cocky. But i still beat my sister so thats all that matters:) anywhoo the point of this post was that its SNOWING!!!! and I am very very excited. I do wish that it would snow everywhere else but the roads, because the roads are awful right now. I hope my friends get home safely from their little Duluth trip tomorrow! OH and the best part is that tonight, the snow is sticky! so it was perfect snow ball fight material!!! wooo! tonight was a gooooood night:) p.s Thanks Danielle:) (If you read this..hehe)
that is all. good night:)

No comments:

Post a Comment