Wedding Ideas

Thursday, December 2, 2010

he sees you when your sleeping he knows when your awake.


23 DAYS LEFT. Alright. So. As i stated in my post  before that I will be doing something christmasy/wintery every day. Well I must keep up with what i say! sooo here it issss. Tonight me and a couple of my close girls watched the movie Santa Clause, you know, the movie with Tim Allen, and all the hideous outfits because it was made soooo long ago, that it was on VHS and i so happen to have it on DVD because my fam jam bought it for me again one year cause it came out on DVD and I'm spoiled so I got it!!!!! Jealous eh? I love that movie its a good one that's for sure, just a hoot! Hopefully tomorrow ill be able to do something wintery/christmasy cause i have school and then i work til 12 so i don't know if ill be able to fit it in....HHAHAHAH. who am i kiddin, I'll totes fit it in... HA. I ate a candy cane today, but c'mon! who didn't! there everywhere you go! people even give them out for free! its like your getting a lil Christmas gift everyday. its bazaar. I guess not everywhere, but like around the mall and stuff people do. or if you donate money or something you get one. so i mean its like a trade jeeze ANYWHOOOO sheeesh its like i can talk about candy canes all day.,.. I even wore candy cane earrings today:) just full of the candy cane spirit!! I kinda just thought of something. Thunder Bay should nominate a holiday cheer mister!!! I WOULD LOVEEEE TO BE A HOLIDAY CHEER MISTER!(if everyone is confused about this whole holiday cheer  mister business, watch the grinch, cause that's where i got this fantastic idea from) That would be sooo coool!  anyway...OH p.s my friend's step mom made the kids lil gift bags for each day til Christmas instead of an advent calendar. how mint is that. so jealous. booo!.
that is all, goodnight:)

1 comment:

  1. I think you're missing the words "best friend/friends" in a couple of those statements...

    ReplyDelete