Wedding Ideas

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

10 things you now know about me.:)


Because I have started this lovely blog, I have decided to post 10 things about myself!:)

1. I love Disney, and one of my dreams came true. I got to do to Disney World. Heres a picture of me and Mickey dancing. no big deal or anything:)

2. My two favorite musical artists are Taylor Swift, and yes i will admitt it, the Jonas Brothers. I had the exciting pleasure on going to concerts for both of them:)

3. I HATE FEET. enough said. yuck

4. I love my family very much, they mean a lot to me. This is me and my niece Taylor<3
5. This past summer I have planned a few weddings for friends of friends of mine(if that makes sense) this is something that I would like to get into in the future as maybe a permanent job.

6. I like going to concerts and that is normally where all my money goes to during the summer time. I'll name the ones that I can remember off the top of my head:
The backstreet boys (X2), Taylor Swift, Kelly Pickler, Lady Antebellum, Tim McGraw, Hilary Duff, The Jonas Brothers, Dixie Chicks, Carrie Underwood, and i may be forgetting others.

7. I am a huge musical lover. One day I hope to go to NYC and go see Broadway shows. I went to Toronto in January and got to see RENT ! The last tour before it went off Broadway. I was very excited and it was amazing!
8. I am a perfectionist. When it comes to things like assignments, decorating for parties, crafts anything and everything. It needs to be perfect.

9. I like to dress up. I love just going out to dinner with friends and dressing up. I like doing my hair and makeup all nice and wearing a cute skirt and top. 

10. FRIENDS. I have no idea what I would do without my friends. They are my rock. They keep me sane and I can go to them for anything. At the age that I am at now, I have discovered that you will find who your true friends are. The friends who your friends with now, will be the friends you have forever and I'm very thankful for the friends that I have now. These are just a few of my friends that I love very much!
There you have it! 10 Things about myself that you now know:)

No comments:

Post a Comment