Wedding Ideas

Monday, November 22, 2010

doing my research

So I've still been doing my research on wedding and event planning courses. And today I came across another course at a different school. Every time i look at the pamphlets i receive in my mail, I want to take this course more and more. This is something that Ive been interested in in a long time and I cant seem to forget about it or get away from it. What I'm in school for now i cant stand. Its not for me. its very boring and my brain cant handle it. It stresses me out, and the only reason I'm in it still is to not be a drop out and to not disappoint my family. Why is it that you never want to disappoint family? To me i feel because you have come really far with family and your family does so much for you so you wouldn't want to disappoint them. But when it comes to my course of what I'm in now I just cant take it anymore. And because I hate it so much my grades SUCK. And whats the fun in that?! I'm in a rutt and I'm not too sure on what to do. humph..
that is all. good day:(

2 comments:

  1. Take it from someone who spent 3 years of University failing at life, if you don't enjoy something then change your mind. Hardly anyone goes through college or university doing the same thing they wanted to do when they started from. Yes, I was afraid my parents would'nt understand that I needed to change my path. And I needed to think about ME. But in the end, Im doing SO much better in school and I actually enjoy it. Just take your time figuring out stuff, in the end everything will work out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, don't feel bad if you don't like your program. If you're not doing well in it, then you have a decision to make because obviously you're not doing well because you're not enjoying it. You wouldn't dissapoint your family, maybe your wallet though. :P haha

    ReplyDelete