Wedding Ideas

Sunday, November 21, 2010

you are a dancing queeennnnn

Sooooo yesturday after the parade me and Danielle went to Mamma Mia on Broadway! basically all ive got to say is that it was amazing! and that i wish it had never ended because i would have kept watching and watching!! At first I didnt like the girls voice who played sophie but then it grew on me. thank goodness! but yes it was amazing! I wish my mom could have watched it. she would have loved it. by the end of the show all the mothers and  grandmas were all dancing to the music and doing the dance moves the actors were doing! hehe soo fun!anywhooo OH! p.s i took pictures of the christmas float and the parade once i find my black berry cord to hook up to my computer ill put them up:)
that is all. goodnight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment