Wedding Ideas

Thursday, December 23, 2010

you little focker...


So...after a night of work, my work had a christmas screening that contained of pizza, "make your own" sundaes and the movie little focker...okay so close friends do know that I absolutely cannot stand Ben Stiller. and I havent even seen the other movies that go along with this one, but I decided to stay and watch it. UGH it was dreadful, it was like sitting in an opera and not knowing the story line. except it was worse than that everytime he talked...I was getting so annoyed that I couldnt sit still. It was so bad that everyone would laugh at the `funny parts` and I would just sit there so frustrated that people beside me (more like Evan) was like `can you just laugh a little`NOPE. I will not waste my laughter on an awful movie with the awful Ben Stiller. I am sorry if this is defensive for all those Ben Stiller lovers out there:) just my own opinion:). And Ben Stiller, if you are reading, I am sorry for making fun of you, but you are not funny. AT ALL. anywhoooooo I am very excited for the days ahead:) wooo Santa is coming:):)

Also I would like to say thankyou to Sarah Ab for being really nice and giving me the Burlesque poster that I was wanting:) I hope Santa gives you everything you asked for:)anywhooo, I love life, even with my annoyances of school and w.e else seems to stress me out these days.
that is all, goodnight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment