Wedding Ideas

Saturday, December 18, 2010

snow dayyy:)


I got woken up this morning by My niece Taylor saying how its perfect weather to play in the snow RIGHT NOW. And that is exactly what we did:) Here are some pictures of our morning!

 
All bundled up:)
Super pumped:)

woooooo:)
I forgot how heavy the snow is and how easily you get tired in the snow.
or maybe i am just getting too old...nahh.


Making a snow angel:)

Taylor is telling me how to walk in the snow without falling she says: "you just gotta walk and say out loud left foot right foot left foot right foot" she of course was saying left foot while she was using her right foot!:P



The photographer who couldn't go in the snow because he left his snow stuff in the truck that my sister was using...(so he says..)


I'm getting buried...brrr


And lastly Taylor...lover her to death:)


1 comment: