Wedding Ideas

Friday, December 3, 2010

jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell ROCK


Blahhhhhhhh. so today i had school and then i worked til 12. So im sure EVERYONE is thinking what did you do wintery/christmasy if you worked and had school. sadly I didnt do anything wintery/christmasy....UNTILLLLLL I drove home from work and put on good ol' Amy Grant Christmas and belted to myself in my car to some jingle bell rock. It was MARVELOUS!. 22 days left!:) everyday i get more and more excited:):) its like easter. when you have an easter egg hunt and you get excited cause you found a clue and then you keep finding clues and you keep getting more and more chocolate eggs. and so every time you find a clue you get more and more excited to find another one so you can collect more chocolate eggs than everyone else so you can collect more prizes:). ANYWHOO its not easter. I watched another episode of ellens 12 days of giveways and youll never guess what happened??! okay so I recorded it on my pvr, so as im watching i decide im a little parched so i grab myself some iced tea, but as i got up my thigh pressed a button which turned it onto live tv mode....BUT heres the catch...ellen wasnt actually done yet on live tv it was at the part where she gave the gifts away. and so im like ahhh i cant watch that yet im not at that part so then i went back to my pvr mode. and guess what!??! THAT PART DIDNT RECORD..oooh the madness! so basically i watched all the way up to where she was gonna show the first gift and it ended... it was awful. so i have noidea what she gave out today. BOOOOO. anywhoo i type way too much for the little things im gonna say., so sorry.  for now on enough of this babbling on for no reason.:). I'm hanging out with the bestie allll day tomorrow and night. what a treat eh!? hehee anywhoo
that is all, goodnight:)

2 comments:

  1. you forgot the part where you were watching it with your sexy bf;) haha kidding but what do i have to do to get mentioned:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. minus the part where u say i need to shave haha

    ReplyDelete