Wedding Ideas

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

my late christmas post

Me being super busy and all during the Christmas season I didn't even have time to blog! Nothing really much to say except for the fact that I had a really really good Christmas! I got to see a lot of  my family and my boyfriends family, I tried a lot of different cuisine. (who woulda thought that my new favorite fruit would be dragon fruit?!?!)

To top it off, Santa was very good to me, and same with Evan. I was very spoiled this Christmas.

This Christmas was also full of lots of games. Ill name a few:
Phase 10
The game of Things
Sing it Disney Family Hits
Sing it Disney All Star
Kareoke Revolution GLEE style;)
Donkey Kong Country
Just Dance 2( which by the way is a huuuuge workout and im sore from playing it)

Now all thats left is Good Ol' New Years, and I will be having a very chill relaxing evening. A little food, games, movies, and the midnight countdown:) it cant get much better than that:)

Hope everyone had an amazing Christmas, and I hope everyone has a good New Years:)

That is all, Goodnight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment