Wedding Ideas

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

christmas holidays

dont you love the feeling when you wake up and your like "ughh i dont wanna go to schoool" and then you lay there in your bed dreading to get up and then you realise "woah wait I dont have school, wanna know why?!?! its christmas holidayss" BEST FEEELING EVERRRR.....its like this huge load of books and such came off of my shoulders...feels amazing. cannot wait for whats in store for my holidays:) christmas partiesss, family in town..going to see family... .music ...games... girlsnightss... friends.... boyfriends... .mistletoe.... candycanes ....christmas lights....snow...skiing... sledding.. woooo! I am just gonna soak it alll in:) that is the plan. I am very grateful for all the people that I will get to be surrounded by this holiday season:) cannot wait.
that is all. good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment