Wedding Ideas

Monday, December 13, 2010

on the 12th day of christmassssssssss


This weekend was amazing for me..well saturday was..until the migraine came but before that it was peachy. Vanessa is now 20 years old, and it was a fun night. As I was dancing with the girls, I looked at jessica ( my bff) and got all corny.. it was like one of those things that happends in the movies where the actor goes in this transe and has all these memories about that person etc. etc. and then they get back into life and they were like woah. That person is amazing. Well I had that moment. Jessica and me have been friends since i believe we were 15 years old. We were one of those girls who when you hangout for the first time its not awkward and we just kinda clicked instantly. We became very very close for a long time. BUT Then.. we faded apart for a while too, she got a boyfriend I made new friends and it just kinda happened that way. Ya we still were friends, and ya i still considered her one of my good friends, but we just never hungout as much as we used..like barely at all. But then all of a sudden we have become best friends all over again, and it was like we never even faded apart. She has been amazing, she has been there for me through so much BS that has gone on in my life in the past 6 months, that I dont know what I would have done without her. We have become closer than we have ever gotten and I wouldnt change a thing. Me and her are so much a like and we have the same sensitivities and I think thats why we click so well. She is talented, sincere, caring, and loving. When your sad she will legit make you smile in a second by her saying something really silly that it just makes you laugh or by  just being in the room she can just make you smile. I wouldnt change anything about her! Jessica I know you will evertually read this and I hope it doesnt embarrass you. You should be flattered:) I love you girly, and I am so glad that we are best friends, and I would do anything for you, and dont forget that! love love love.
enough with the sap, Have a good day errbodehhhh;)
that is all, good day:)

1 comment:

  1. Wow you legit just made me cry at my desk, like actual tears!!!! Way to go!

    Anyway in all seriousness,

    I love you Tamara. I can say all of the same things about you, Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl. We really are the definition of BFF!

    It's not everyday when you find someone that you can just play Speed with for hours on end or can be 100% honest with the person all the time and not be afraid to hurt their feelings because you know they will understand or Parent's look out for you just like their own child.

    BFFL <3 Love love love!

    ReplyDelete