Wedding Ideas

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Taylor's First Bowling Experience

ALRIGHT! Amanda and me took Taylor bowling for her first time! 
She was so excited that she had her jacket on when i had just woken up and went upstairs. She kept  on saying "Annie I'm ready whenever you are" and just kept telling me to hurry up! So we are finally on our way and she wouldn't stop talking about how we were going bowling!

We played two games and on the second game she almost beat me! My game wasn't on the second round. That's for sure!
 Here are some pictures of our Bowling day!! And a video of her "granny bowling"
Hope you enjoy!!!



That is all, Good day!:)

P.s It's my Birthday tomorrow:)
And I get to spend it with my family and best friends! what more could a girl ask for:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment