Wedding Ideas

Monday, April 11, 2011

A beautiful day for a.....

BBQ!!!!

It's was my mom's birthday today and so me and my daddio decided to have a bbq! it consisted of bbq'd potatoes, steak and salad:) mmmmMmmm

I got the new Iphone and so I was trying all the little nic nacs and took a few pictures of dinner:)


Here's the birthday girl!

Here are the potatoes in the BBQ

And Lastly, here is the finished product! YUMMMMM

So as i said above I got the Iphone but all was going fine until it got activated and I don't get texts form certain people. and I am not impressed:(

Finally feeling better which is good. Still sick but I can feel a good difference:)
But now Evan is sick...ooops..
And he is not letting me forget it. thats for sure

Today was such a nice day:)

That is all, good night!

1 comment: