Wedding Ideas

Thursday, April 21, 2011

a little bit of everything!

1) Must listen to: Set the World on Fire- Britt Nicole. ITS AMAZING. If you have seen Soul Surfer it's the song during the ending credits. Give it a chance. I promise you will get obsessed.

2) Must watch: The Incredibles. I actually just saw it for my first time tonight. I'm baby sitting my niece and we decided to watch the Incredibles! Its the cutest thing:):)

3) Must watch: Demi Lovato's intense interview that will be airing tomorrow on good morning america and 20/20

4) Must eat: Cheese and pickles with ranch dressing (may will think it sounds gross, but if you like all these things you will get hooked.)

5) Must do: Go grocery shopping with your mom and bring your siblings with you. That way you can sneak in the "good stuff" when your momma aint lookin" (Me and my sister didn't do that today or anything....) (YOU SHOULD SEE ALL THE GOODS WE BROUGHT HOME:):)

If your feeling a little down or feel like you need some relaxing time to yourself. Do what I am going to do right after I publish this post. HAVE A BATH, AND PAINT MY TOE NAILS AND MY FINGER NAILS. Niece is asleep and that means I have some M.E time:) oooooh yaaa!:)

I hope everyone has a good Easter Weekend with family and friends, and When I blog next I will be 22.! ahh!

That is all, Good night:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment