Wedding Ideas

Thursday, April 28, 2011

GOOD LUCK

Today:

I, Tamara Piche got a job. Well, I already have a job, but I got another one as well:):)
I, Tamara Piche went for a walk with Zoey (my dog) It was lovely! it was sooo nice out and someone from a car stopped and commented on my pink jacket. :)
I, Tamara Piche went and saw the Musical Memphis with Vanessa and Jessica. That was also very lovely:)

Today was such a lovely day! I am very excited for the weekend. Why?!?! Well, I am going to a friend's party and it's themed so I get to dress up which will be fun:) That is where I will get to finally see my friend that I have ditched twice already (NOT BY CHOICE) Kirsten! I missed her so much! and spence wence too! so im pumped for that!!


Anyway!
I would like to say good luck to one of my besties! LINDSAY! Good luck on your surgery tomorrow LOVE LOVE LOVE

That is all, Good night:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment