Wedding Ideas

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU

I haven't blogged in so long:( This is awful! I have been just so busy. or had nothing exciting happening in my life for a while

So I have a huge liking to silk screens (a portrait that feels like its on fabric that gets upholstered to board.i think thats how to describe it...) that has landscaping of New York, Paris, and basically anything along those lines, and Me and my two friends went to the mall this weekend, and I came across this silk screen of the eifell tower.

before i go on. here is my story.

Back in the day Me and my sister went to Home Sense where I came across this big silk screen of new york at night. It was AMAZING. But of course I was broke as a joke and decided to wait until pay day and come back and get it. 
So pay day comes around and it was no where to be found. My luck. I should have just picked it up when I saw it but Noooo i was too cheap. Long Story Short. I didnt buy it when I should have and so i dont have it hanging up in my room:(

Now continuing on. I of course didnt buy the silk sreen of the eifell tower because I was being cheap and felt like i spent too much money already and pulled a "if I am meant to have it, it will be here for me next time"

And So I, Tamara Piche yet again do not have a beautiful silk screen hung up in my room.

On a better note. My sister comes home from New York tomorrow and I am very excited to hear all about her trip that I am ENORMOUSLY JEALOUS OF!:):) In a non selfish way.:)

And my Birthday is on Friday which I thought I was excited for, but now I am having mixed feelings, only because of the age. To me, age 21 says "GO HAVE FUN YOUR STILL YOUNG PARTY PARTY PARTY"
But then Age 22 says " Okay you had your fun, but it's time to grow up Tamara, Stop watching the Disney channel."
WELL I'VE GOT  NEWS FOR YOU! I WILL CONTINUE WATCHING THE DISNEY CHANNEL AND go on the disney world website and plan my dream disney vacation in every Disney resort until I wanna stop.
Me in Disney World 2008:)



That is all, Goodnight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment