Wedding Ideas

Thursday, March 24, 2011

swimming lessons.

If I could name one thing off the top of my head that I miss most about my childhood is Swimming Lessons!
I loved swimming lessons. I remember they were always on Wednesday's and I couldn't wait for Wednesday's to come. I love swimming. I am like a fish in the water. And it's hard to get me out of the water too.

What was your favorite hobby to do as a child?

I was the type of kid who got sick of a hobby and then moved on to the next. Here's the list:
Sewing lessons(lasted a year)
Karate (Lasted up to yellow belt)
piano(lasted i think 3 years)
singing lessons (lasted 1 year)
Swimming lessons( I took breaks within the years but I did finish)
Softball (that stuck)
There are probably more hobbies that I did....and didnt finish..

Why is this post so random? Because I found my one piece Nike navy blue swim suit that I wore to swimming lessons.... Brought back the good ol' memories...

That is all. Good day!

1 comment: