Wedding Ideas

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

as much as i try...

to some people, it is just not good enough.

For people just tuning in, I am looking for a second job because I am not in school anymore and because I need to save up for my wedding course that is in June.

For people who don't know, I have applied for probably over 30 jobs in Thunder Bay, and have gotten probably 5 interviews and ZERO job offers.

I guess when people don't see me every single day, or don't exactly know a whole lot about the job searching may think I am being "lazy" and or not "trying"

but I AM TRYING

I am trying so hard, and I actually think I am doing very well with taking in all the stress and rejection that I have been getting since Ive been job searching.

hfdsdghfjsgfhjfgsdhgfsdgjklghsgfjgsddfgskdjfggfgsfgsdhkgfdshkgs

That is all, goodnight. :z

No comments:

Post a Comment