Wedding Ideas

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

drained out...

SO. The last couple of days I've been feeling a Little drained out. Ive been feeling under the weather lately, and I just need to get out of this funk. Headaches, loss of appetite, always being tired. And it doesn't help when I've been working a lot so haven't been able to catch up on some z's and take a day to try and get better.
So tonight I did just that! So hopefully when I wake up tomorrow I will feel better just in time for another shift at work.

Taylor and Amanda leave tomorrow, had a nice half week with them. Every time I see Taylor she sounds more grown up, and gets more cute! I love it.
When Evan comes over she always calls him "my friend" super cute!

OH! P.S thanks phil for the chex mix:):):):)

That is all, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment