Wedding Ideas

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

lalalaaaa

so an update,

had a nice long weekend with some close friends and made some new ones:)
it was an all around good weekend, with lots of laughs and girl talks,, lazy days and cuddle times:)
missed the parents though!
is it just me or are your parents your safety net too? i swear when they go out of town i feel so unsafe even if i have someone stay with me. I have to sleep in the parents room and keep a few lights on as well.

I love you mom and dad

Getting excited for my winnipeg trip with the whole fam jam. i believe there is 14 of us going.
I just hate driving in the winter. i get so scared of the roads and freaks me out and im always so uneasy.
Lets hope and pray for good weather when we drive to winnipeg and back:)

p.s hope you feel better baby, love you!:)

getting very excited for spring to come, cannot wait to start smelling the "spring" smells:):)
That is all, good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment