Wedding Ideas

Monday, February 28, 2011

I love....

1. DISNEY ON ICE
2. spending a whole weekend with 14 other family members
3. Swimming and water slides.
4. Trying to find a restaurant at 6:00pm for 14 people without reservations...
5. Katy perrys shatter nail polish
6. Lulu Lemon
7. Second Cup's gingerbread latte.
8. Seeing Taylor's eyes bulging out and a permanant smile on her face as she sees her favorite disney characters preform on ice.
9. My disney on ice snow cone cup:) (it lights up)
10. My flounder hat:)
11. toys r' aus
12. sleeping during the car rides and waking up with slobber down my face and evan and taylors arms:)( im embarassing)
13. kernels ketchup flavoured popcorn
14. watching peter pan, wendy, micheal, and john fly up in the air while taylor's mouth opens wide and is amazed by it.
15. playing hide and seek in the department store
16. Being able to see my grandparents tear up knowing that they got to watch their kids, grand kids, and great grand kids watch something magical all together.


I had sooo much fun this weekend. It was amazing:)
thank you grandma and grandpa for taking us:) love you both:)

Here are some pictures from disney on ice... I kept forgetting to take pictures cause i was so into it...








that is all goodnight:)

1 comment:

  1. wow amazing.. looks like u had a great time! cant wait to hear all about it

    ReplyDelete