Wedding Ideas

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

so its official.

so its official, i have withdrawn out of my course at school. I feel like its been a hard and good decision at the same time. Ive had regrets going into it and regrets getting out of it. But its not for me. Its not what i wanna do and its not what im good at. I would like to go back to school in the fall and take what i want to take.

gotta take it one day at a time and soon i will feel very happy with my decision that i made:)

had a nice night with jess and linds. it was a nice dinner at good ol apple bees;) and got to talk about the good ol teenager days we had when we were 16! super funny!



i really missed linds. best friends in highschool and once highschool ended we still kept in touch and faded apart at the same time. I am glad we talk more and hangout more. i still consider her one of my best friends! love ya linds:) p.s picture was when we were like 16 or 17...haha good ol' web cam daysss


anywhoo.. just would like to say.. I HATE YOU DONKEY KONG!!:) you frustrate me sometimes

that is all goodnight

1 comment: