Wedding Ideas

Thursday, January 13, 2011

paging nurse tamara, paging nurse tamara

So today my dad had to go under for his mouth... My mom is at work, so it is my dutie to take care of good ol' daddio. He of course acts tough in front of the nurses but as soon as he got into the truck he complained about the cold and how i should have started the car because the doctor said hes not allowed to be cold(liar) then when we got home he said that he wasnt allowed to take out his own gause(liar) and he said that he wasnt allowed to take off those heart sticker thingers(liar) but He of course is milking it. by making me do everything for him, but i dont mind, to me i think its funny. but im sure ill get annoyed eventually. hes such a baby!

i'm also taking zoey(my dog) to the vet today. look at me go, doing all these grownup things today:P

that is all, good day

No comments:

Post a Comment