Wedding Ideas

Thursday, January 6, 2011

peoples choice

So lastnight, I watched the peoples choice awards.

Best dressed would have to be selena gomez. her dress was uber cute:)
Sooooo Taylor swift won an award for best country artist i believe it was called:) shes my fave
and my other faves are the kardashian sisters and they won an award for best reality show.
overall the People chose correct and in my opinion I dont think there was one award that was given to the wrong recipient.
I do have to say that Kristen Stewart still needs to work on her speeking in public skills.
Oh and katy perry, i love you but that dress was not right for you. at all.

Sooo Jersey Shore is on tonight. Its really sad to me that Im actually looking forward to this because I used to hate this show. But then bff Jessica got me hooked...So now I have something to look forward to on tv on thursdays:)

anywhoooo

that is all, good day:)

1 comment:

  1. Kristin Stewart should NOT have won her award.. that's ridiculous. As if she beat out Jen Aniston and Angelina Jolie..such a joke.

    ReplyDelete