Wedding Ideas

Saturday, June 18, 2011

listen to what i did today!

Okay So today my day was filled with some pretty fun things!!!!

1) Me, Rauslyn, and Jessica G went to Kakabeka falls! and explored and took some pictures and such!

then we stopped at the shake shop and had some ice cream! I had bubble gum ice cream it was lovely.

2) Me, Jessica G, Rauslyn and her mom made our way to Chippewa park and went on some good ol' classic rides, and Rauslyn alomost up chucked on the tilter world( or whatever it is called) and Jessica closed her eyes the whole time on the roller coaster!

3) Then we stop for some grub at a diner on the way home, and I had a pogo and fries! YUMMMM!!!!

4) Me my sister and Taylor went to Rons Virtual and played games and got over 1000 tickets!!! it was crazy! Taylor had a blast.

5) Then to end the night we went and played a game of bowling!!!!

My night was very productive and filled with lots of fun!!!

Today was just a gooooooood day:):)

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

P.s for those of you who have been waiting to here about London, I will blog about it I have just been crazy busy!!! but long story short, It was an amazing experience and I cannot wait to start my amazing journey that is going to come ahead:):)

That is all, goodnight..

No comments:

Post a Comment