Wedding Ideas

Sunday, June 5, 2011

hot hot hottttttt

so you know all this warm weather tbay has been getting these last couple of days.  I haven't been able to enjoy it:( its so awful..my skin is more white than it was in the winter time!!!!!!!!!!

But a little update considering tam tam hasnt been blogging very much at alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 im still getting used to my job so i am trying to juggle my time. i almost have it down pat.

I have been getting ready for my exciting week about to come! London is coming up!!!!!!

coaching softball with linds! we are undefeated so far:) wooo!

oh and guess who's been going back to the gym......holllaaaaaaa

OH!
Happy anniversary to my aunt and uncle sorry i couldnt be there this weekend:)( Which By the way , i will be putting up a wedding idea blog as I did my aunt and uncles center pieces for their anniversary party:)
ALSO happy birthday to my niece taylor!! wish i was there to celebrate it as well:):)

love love love

My heart and prayers go out to evan and his family! love you baby.

hope everyone had a good weekend,:)

that is all, good day!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment