Wedding Ideas

Saturday, May 7, 2011

please go away:)

so yesturday I woke up with a sore throat. Which in my world that means in a matter of days I am going to wake up with toncelitus.

Well that didn't take long. Because NOW I HAVE IT.
Except this time my glands are really swollen too, so if i thought my face was chubby now. I was mistaken.

My body is most likely telling me that I shouldnt be taking too many things on at once. like for example:
a full time job,
a part time job,
coaching softball,
and trying to fit in time for my boyfriend and friends

Lastnight I even left early from work because I felt too awful. And I'm not one to call in sick or leave work early.
Today I have so many things to do and I know my body is going to hate me more. But I will just have to suck it up. :( booooo

So Now All I have left to say is:

Dear Tonsilitus,
PLEASE GO AWAY! AND NEVER COME BACK.
Sincerely Tamara Piche

That is all, good day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment